Find out about the many possibilities to use a button badge!
Badges can be used in many ways:
- Use badges on birthday parties and celebrations.
- Use them as place cards in a wedding or as an aide memoire.
- Give out badges to the birth of a child with name and data.
- Badges are a great souvenir for stag nights and hen parties.
- Give out badges with family photos to family and friends.
- Decorate your fridge with cool quotes on our magnet badges.
- Use badges for merchandising in the artistic field.
Badges can be used in many ways in the commercial sector, too.
- Badges are ideal for viral marketing by means of a QR code. This can be done with a design that contains for instance websites or phone numbers.
- Badges can also be used as name badges. Our oval badges are ideal for this purpose.
- Advertise with badges for your new products.
- Use product badges to increase your sales.
- Advertise for sales and discount offers, preferably using the 56mm or 76mm badges.
- Give out badges to your customers and promote your brand.
- Tag products with badges, e.g., "Bestseller May 2017".
- Use badges on seminars to recognize participants or as awards.
- Compliment and encourage your staff with smiley badges.
- Help you trainees, e.g, with a "I'm still learning"-badge to get more patience and sympathy from your customers.
Name badges and participants' passes can be equipped with magnets to make them easily removable from clothes without causing holes.
Use in Schools and Educational Institutions
- Use badges for student projects and campaigns.
- Use badges as tickets for school parties or graduation.
- Sell badges to raise money for school trips or aid projects.
- Use badges as awards or prizes for sports events and competitions. Our rosettes are ideal for this purpose.
With your own badge machine you can produce badges yourself. Find our badge machines here...
Noteworthy Information about Badges
Depending on the purpose and occasion, we recommend different attachment options. For example if you need a badge for your fridge, the pin badge won't be of any help for you. For this purpose we recommend magnet badges. With the power magnet or flat magnet, these badges are well suited for magnetic pin boards or refrigerators. With the size of 10x1mm the power magnet can hold up to 500g. Thus, your notes are securely attached on your pin board.
The double magnet is the best recommendation for special occasions. Here, your formal dress won't be damaged in any way. The double magnet is available in sizes of: 56mm round, 76mm round, 44x68mm rectangular and 45x70mm oval. As a second option for an attachment to clothing you can also take the badge without a needle and use it with a counter-magnet. The sizes are 32mm round, 37mm round and 44mm round.
For children's parties we recommend our clip badge. There is no risk of injury to your child and the badge holds securely.
Are you planning a conference and need personalised name badges? We can help you. Find out how to order your personalised badges. As fastener we recommend the crocodile clip.
Are you planning a big event and need more than 10,000 badges? Contact us, we make it happen!
Badges are easy to wear and can be used in many individual ways. They are inexpensive and can be purchased easily. Creating your own design is dead easy: be 100% unique! But if you need our help, we are happy to advise you.